Butter Turkey Masala!
Medium onions finely chopped- 2
Butter – 60ml
Chopped Garlic 1-2 tsps
Whole green chillies 1-2 (dependent on how hot you would like it).
Fresh cream – 80ml
Plum tomatoes – 1.5 tins. Chopped can be used but Whole Plum tomatoes give a better result and better colour.
Bombay Pantry Garam Masala pinch
Honey – 1 tbsp. (25gm sugar if honey not available)
Salt – pinch
Chilli Powder – pinch.
Fresh ginger – 1 tbsp finely chopped/pureed.
Kasoori Methi (Fenugreek) – pinch
Enough turkey leftovers for 4
- Heat the butter in a pan over a medium to high heat.
- Add the onion chillies and garlic until lightly browned
- Ensure you stir these to make sure they don’t stick to the pan.
- Add the tomatoes, cream and a pinch of Bombay Pantry Garam Masala and stir well.
- Add in chopped cooked turkey leftovers and stir well.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey, a pinch of salt, half a handful of Coriander and the freshly chopped ginger.
- Allow to cook for a further 5-7 minutes on a medium heat – ensure turkey is heated thoroughly.
- Add the pinch of Fenugreek and Chilli powder, and serve.
- To garnish add a little sliced ginger and freshly chopped coriander.
- Serve with some delicious steamed Basmati rice.