Hard to believe it is 2 weeks on since our initial blog post outlining the even stricter measure we were taking on hand hygiene. We continue to outline numerous updates on our digital and social channels, but we wanted to come on here and confirm the changes that we are continuously making in line with HSE guidelines and daily updates.
In summary, in addition to the hygiene and sanitisation polices and checklist as outlined in previous post, the additional steps being taken are as follows:
- All updated sanitisation checklist signed sheets are available for any customer to see at any point. Please ask, happy to share.
- Payment methods | No cash payments are being accepted. Card or contact less only. Preferably online or APP orders as this allows for as little contact as possible.
- Deliveries | we are operating a Ring and Drop | the delivery partner will ring the doorbell and drop at a designated spot and wait for you to take it in.
- Deliveries Apartments| we ask that you come into the foyer/main entrance to collect your order. No delivery partner will be entering buildings, lift etc.
- Collection orders | All collection orders can be brought out “kerbside” so please call the shop and a member of the team will put it into your boot.
- Collection orders | if you are coming into the shop, we kindly ask you to observe the one customer in shop at a time rule. We also ask you to use the sanistisation wipes and gel available on all counters.
Please be assured that as always, Health and Safety of our teams and customers is always our number 1 priority. We thank you for your continued support as we all navigate this difficult time.
Yvette, Emma and the Bombay team,