It is a tough time for restaurants and the food industry in general, so it is important that together, we do not panic and that we continue to enforce the strict hygiene and safety practices which we expect from each other.
We have always been vigilant about our hygiene and safety in Bombay Pantry, but with a confirmed case of CV in Ireland, we assure you we are following all HSE guidelines and are going OTT to ensure the health and safety of our food and of our teams.
The message about prevention from all authorities is key and, as a society, we must ensure that we listen to the advice, follow it and don’t panic. Good hand hygiene is of paramount importance. Message is simple. Wash your hands thoroughly (min 20 seconds) and very regularly in good warm soapy water. Where you don’t have access to hot water and soap, then hand sanitiser is an alternative.
What can you expect from us?
- All our teams have been re-trained in hand-washing procedures and SOP (standard operating principles)
- All surfaces including keyboards | phones | door handles | counter tops | toilets will be sanitised a minimum every 30 minutes and recorded as checked for anyone to view.
- Gloves are worn and changed as appropriate.
- Any customer that needs a tissue or anti-bacterial wipes can avail of them at the counter. Please don’t hesitate to ask one of the team and they can help you.
- Online ordering and contact less payments reduce the handling of money which reduces potential germ transmission.
- Great food, cooked to order and delivered to you. We are open for business and appreciate your support 🙂
Any questions, please drop us a line (email@example.com) , we are happy to answer any concerns,
Emma, Yvette and team.
#washyourhands #dontpanic #supportlocalsme