Looking for something super tasty, made from scratch, like you would do from home if you had about 4 hours :)
Easy to make with one of our Butter Masala sauces, available in all the best retailers and foodservice on demand.
Our sauces are made from scratch in small batches to preserve colour and freshness. The spices are freshly ground and we use only the best ingredients – so don’t feel guilty!
This simple recipe will be on the table in minutes!
What you need:
- 2 chicken breasts, diced and marinated in a good pinch of turmeric
- 10g fresh ginger, chopped.
- 2 cloves garlic chopped or sliced.
- 1 pot of Bombay Pantry Butter Masala sauce.
- 1 fresh green chilli for extra heat (optional)
- A handful of fresh coriander to garnish.
- Start with the ginger and garlic; stir fry in a little oil (we use rapeseed oil but that’s up to you). About 2 minutes will do.
- We marinade the chicken in a little oil and the wonder spice turmeric, we love it for its colour.
- Add the chicken and cook until golden.
- Then add in your Bombay Pantry Butter Masala simmer sauce, simmer gently
- At this point add in some freshly sliced green chillies for an extra little kick.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, you are ready to serve!
Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with some fluffy Bombay Pantry rice or some delicious Tilda if cooking at home :)
Couple of tips!
Marinade your meat in some fresh ginger and garlic paste (mix crushed ginger and garlic with rapeseed oil to create a paste); it gives a delicious flavour.
If you plan on cooking a lot of Indian, then handy to have a pot of fresh coriander growing so it is always available and of course whole spices to grind fresh as you need them.
If there are other recipes you would like to see using the Bombay Pantry sauces, then drop me a note to email@example.com.
Thanks, Emma x